Friday, July 15, 2011

Free ebook Friday! Giving Chase ( Chase Brothers booke 1) by Lauren Dane

This weeks free ebook is Giving Chase the first of the Chase Brothers series by author Lauren Dane. I read this one a couple weeks ago and then bought the 2nd book but have not had a chance to read it yet. I really liked this one and i hope you will too. In any case it's free so why not give it a try. If you click the picture and it doesn't come up free click this link instead.Giving Chase (Chase brothers book 1) Lauren Dane .

Find out more about Lauren Dane and this book as well as her other books by clicking www.laurendane.com/blog/ .

2 comments:

  1. I've read all 4 of these and I LOVE them. They're so good! :) You'll enjoy the rest, although, personally, the first was my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've read the first when i saw it on Amazon for free and then i bought the 2nd but haven't read it yet.

    Lisa B

    ReplyDelete