Thursday, July 16, 2020

eARC Book review: In Too Deep (Wildfire Lake #1) by Skye Jordan

53906395. sy475

Available July 6th 2020
eARC Provided by publisher through Netgalley


I’ve got one hell of a life--the business of my dreams, a close-knit family, and the title of elusive but most-eligible bachelor in town.

The only thing I’m missing now is my heart. I gave it away as a teenager and never got it back.

I didn't think I’d see that girl again. She was my best friend, my first love, the person I couldn’t wait to see arrive in June and couldn’t stand to see leave in September. But the summer she turned eighteen, she flew off to Paris and never looked back.

When she resurfaces twelve years later, I don’t want to want her. I don’t even want to care. I really just want my fucking heart back so I can move on with a normal life--marriage, kids. Hell, I’d settle for a cease-fire in my romantic life.

It turns out we’ve got a shared interest in her grandfather’s land. This could be the perfect opportunity to settle the past. Or it could be the biggest mistake of my life, the one that destroys my heart for good.


Laiyla and Levi have a past as teenage lovers. She left one summer without saying goodbye and Levi hasn't been the same since. Now twelve years later she's back in town with her two best friends. Is she here to stay or is she going to leave him broken hearted again? I have not read this author in a very long time. I was thrilled when i started reading this book that i was immediately sucked in. There's nothing better than a book you can't put down. I loved all the characters. Laiyla's friends are both so different from her but still get a long great.  Levi and Laiyla get a second chance at love. It isn't a easy path back. The town isn't to happy with Laiyla and her parents are still trying to control her. Levi and his family have her back. Now she just has to make a decision. Stay or go. Want a great enjoyable read? 

Find out more about Skye Jordan and this series here www.skyejordanauthor.com

1 comment: