Monday, March 13, 2017

eARC Book review: Kept from You (Tear Asunder #4) by Nashoda Rose

25501128

Available now!
eARC Provided by publisher through Netgalley

A first kiss that changed everything.

Killian Kane. 
He was the most feared guy in high-school.
Guarded. Angry. A fighter.
But when I caught him watching me with his captivating green eyes I saw something more. Something protective and kind. 

He warned me to stay away from him. 
I did. 
Until I didn’t and he kissed me. A knee weakening, body tingling kiss that left me breathless. And scared the hell out of me.

And then… 
He warned me never to come near him again or next time he wouldn’t let me go.

That was eleven years ago.
We aren't teenagers anymore. He has probably forgotten me. He’s a famous rock star now. I’m a dance instructor with a broken dream and desperate for a job.
So, when we cross paths again I don't expect him to remember me.
He does.
And his warning eleven years ago? I'm about to find out exactly what that meant.


I have read a couple of the books in this series and hope to catch the ones i missed in audiobook form. I started reading this author last year and liked what i read but it was also pretty intense stuff. I figured this book would be similar to that. Yes there is some violence but it's very minimal in comparison to book one in this series. Killian Kane (Kite)  was a bit scary as a 18 year old but 16 year old Savannah (Savvy) was still drawn to him. Just when she might have a chance to get to know him better what little she had in life crashed in on her. She had to leave and she thought she might never see Killian again. Fast forward 11 years and Killian is the drummer in the well known band Tear Asunder. She hopes to get some help from him when she sneaks in backstage to find him but she gets way more. This book was quick to read. It was exciting and interesting for me. It had a little of everything and the story moved along and a nice even pace. It's just one of those books i connected with by the end of chapter one and when that happens you get excited for the rest of the book. This one definitely delivered on that promise.

Find out more about Nashoda Rose and this series here www.nashodarose.com


No comments:

Post a Comment