Friday, June 10, 2011

What's coming on the blog is June

Been a crazy week this week. I only was able to get one review up but it was a great book so that's good. My Internet was out for almost 2 days and i ended up with a different antenna for my Internet a bigger one! Bigger is better right? Then my power went out today for no reason at all. I finally got it back on and here i am. Before the weekend is out I'll have a review of author JB Lynn's debut novel "First Victim". It's a romantic suspense. I am reading another debut "Demon Hunting in the Dixie" by Lexie George that is proving interesting and funny so far. In the next few weeks I'm going to be hopefully be reading,
The Secret Guide to Dating Monsters by Sierra Dean
Merciless by Diane Palmer
Playing Dirty by Susan Anderson
Only Mine  by Susan Mallery ( Fool's Gold series)
Ideal man by Julie Garwood
Probably some others mixed in between as time allows.

Now what are you reading this month? I'd love to hear about it and perhaps add it to my own TBR pile. It's always growing when I'm not paying attention. lol















No comments:

Post a Comment