Wednesday, September 21, 2016

ARC Book review: Perfect Rage (Unyielding #3) by Nashoda Rose

23454928

Available now
eARC Provided by publisher through Netgalley

This is Connor's story.

Unstable.
Unpredictable.
Consumed by perfect rage.
I was fighting who I’d become and what I’d done.

There was nothing I cared about except her.
She was mine.
But I’d forgotten her—my shutterbug.
And I lost her. 

Until now.

I’d do anything to possess her again. 
Anything to keep her safe.
Protect her against my biggest opponent.

The monster. 

Me.


I got into this series late it seems for every book that came out. Book one definitely hooked me even though at parts i was horrified. I remember thinking oh no this is not for me. Then i kept reading. The series is pretty intense all the way through. Deep and emotional and scary and thrilling. If you followed along to book three you know who Connor is. He's talked about in book one and two and at times he's a sweet wonderful guy and other times a straight up terrifying killer. Since there isn't much of him until the end of book 2 it's hard to tell who Connor really is. Now in book three we get him and find out as he finds out who he is going to be. Alina was his love. After all they have been through that is the one thing he is still sure of. Problem is everything else. You spend the whole book feeling both their individual struggles. You can feel it. Even with everything we learn about Connor i loved him. There is something about him that stands out for me and i kept thinking, "Come on Connor fight". Alina had her own set of trauma's and neither her nor Connor were spared anything in this story. It's intense and the author puts you right there in the story with them. You can't beat that. So good. One of the best books and series i have read in a while. 

Find out more about Nashoda Rose here www.nashodarose.com

No comments:

Post a Comment