Monday, March 29, 2010

My coming out soon must read list

Yes i do seem to have many lists. It occured to me there are several books coming out soon i just HAVE to read. Here's that list:
 Lover Mine by JR Ward. 8th book in the Black Dagger Brother hood series. If you love paranormal and hot vampires this series is for you. I've read the first 7 in the series and i'd rate all most all of them a 5 out of 5 stars. Comes out April 27th.










Next something a little softer. Savor the Moment. Third book the Bride Quartet series by Nora Roberts. I've read the first two so far and loved them both. The fourth and final will come out this coming fall. Savor teh Moment comes out April 27th














One more softer book. Susan mallery has a new series coming out and this will be the first book in that series. Chasing Perfect is also due out April 27th. If you are familiar with Susan mallery books and have read the Bakery Sisteres trio of books you'll recognize Raoul from that series. He's all grown up in this book. I think you'll love it. I haven't read a Susan mallery book i haven't loved myself.














Susan Squires has a new book out also. I have the first two in this series on my current reading list below and this is the third in that series. A Twist in Time. This is out now in stores where available.















Lastly is Erin Quinn new book dues out may 4th. Haunting Beauty is the follow up to Haunting Beauty i reviews a few posts below. I for one and looking forward to this book. I hope you are too.














You can order or pre-order and the case might be any of the above books by clicking the covers thru Amazon.com . No doubt i'll have to add to this list. If you have a book you are looking forward to that is coming out soon or has just come out please post it in the comment section so we can all check them out.

Don't forget to post a comment and answer the easy question from my review of Erin Quinn's book Haunting Beauty from last week. Scroll down to find it or look for it on the right side of this page adn click to get to get it. You have til April 1st to enter and you could win a free autographed book from Erin Quinn!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment